Our CLE provides strategies that improves your Prior Art Search and making sure you get the relevant results the first time
- Highlight key components of an effective search strategy
- Understand database strengths and weaknesses
- Processes to save you and your clients' time and money
- Best practices in dealing with vendors and clients
- Cover various searches and benefits
- Review basic building blocks
Presenter - Arvind Viswanathan & Jeffrey Sobek
Coming from varied technical and management backgrounds, they also bring a wealth of knowledge from more than 40 years of combined experience working with IP professionals from top IP and AmLaw firms to top corporates, and individual inventors.
Legal Advantage has successfully completed 10,000+ searches, with a cross section of experience of searching for patent and non-patent literature in databases mirrored with extensive on-site search experience at the USPTO.
Who Should Attend
Patent attorneys, patent agents and paralegals find these webinars very useful. This course has helped the attendees manage their patent prosecution matters and searches more effectively and efficiently.