Our webinars demonstrate proven techniques that improve figure clarity and generate top quality first drafts that reduce office actions
- Techniques that reduce examiners' confusions and improve figure clarity
- Best practices for working with inventors and vendors
- Quality control - what details are examiners looking for in your illustrations
- How can you help your vendor complete the drawings in one draft instead of three?
- Lines, shading, text and fills for Utility and Design patents
- Samples and examples throughout the webinar
Presenter - Hal Pieroway
Coming from industrial and product design domains, our presenters bring a wealth of knowledge from more than 10 years of experience working with intellectual property professionals: from top IP and AmLaw firms to individual inventors. Hal has been conducting webinars focusing on these critical areas over the last few years specializing in utility and industrial designs.
Who Should Attend
Attorneys, patent agents and paralegals will find these webinars very useful and are able to manage their patent prosecution in a more efficient and effective manner.