The United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) launched a new Accelerated Examination Program on August 25, 2006.
The primary aim behind this move was to offer qualified applicants a last disposition within a period of 12 months from the date of filing the application filing date. This final disposition comprises the following:
Request A Free Quote
- Notice of allowance
- Final office action
- Notice of appeal
- Request for continual examination (RCE), or abandonment
We offer exemplary Accelerated Examination Searches, handled by subject matter experts in various technologies and domains. Our searches cater to all of the USPTO Accelerated Examination search requirements.
- Classifying the field of search on the basis of US classes and subclasses, as well as International classes.
- Using relevant search logic, chemical structure, or sequence as queries for database searches.
- Identifying where each claim limitation can be found in the patent application of the cited prior art references.
- Explaining how each claim is patentable over the reference using relevancy interpretation.
- Providing support for each claim limitation in the requirement and any parent application.
- Identifying cited references that may be disqualified as prior art under 35 U.S.C. 103(c)