CLE: Best Practices in Biotechnology Prior Art Searching
December 04, 2013 - 12 PM EST, Duration: 1 Hour
Examine the tools that maximize search efforts and walk-through successful processes on extracting relevant data from search results
|| Search Strategies Examined
- Searching devices, protocols and products related to biotechnology
- Sequence searching review
- Preparing sequence listings
- Search Types: What kinds of prior art searches are there?
- Search Strategies: A guide to conducting a good search
- Databases: Patent vs. non-patent, free vs. subscription, as well as which databases specialize in particular subject areas, along with their pros, cons and features
Presenter - Feroze Ali & Jeffrey Sobek
Coming from varied technical and management backgrounds, they also bring a wealth of knowledge from more than 40 years of combined experience working with IP professionals from top IP and AmLaw firms to individual inventors.
Legal Advantage has conducted over 3,000 combined searches, with a cross section of experience of searching for patent and non-patent literature in databases mirrored with extensive on-site search experience at the USPTO.
Patent attorneys, patent agents and paralegals find these webinars very useful. This course has helped the attendees manage their patent prosecution matters and searches more effectively and efficiently.
State Credit - 1 Hour
CA, FL, VA, WA.
“ *** OH attendees have to submit the evaluation form to us for submitting their attendance for credit in the OH MCLE board. “